Saturday, March 1, 2014

I'm so over this!

Pretty please sky can you stop?

So today is Saturday, you'd expect lots of fun and a day filled with adventure instead of homework right? WRONG. The weather gods decided it was time for more snow. So here I am on this couch, all bundled up with nothing to do but blog. I actually did my hair and make up today expecting a nice outing, too bad that's just out of the question now. What do college kids do when they're bored? Because i've checked every social media like 20 times repeatedly and watched about 3 movies and I'm not anywhere near being entertained. It had finally began to be warm and i got my hopes up thinking it would be spring soon, then my dreams were crushed :( Don't get me wrong i love snow and cold weather, but too much is not the business. Moral of the blog is: You never know what to expect in little Rexburg, but it will get better. In the meantime this picture explains how i feel: 


-The A Team

No comments:

Post a Comment