Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The witness

Reporting Laptop Attack

I Aly am a living witness of what happened to my dear friend Kenna. I can testify that indeed her laptop viciously attacked her toes, and showed no mercy whatsoever. Who knew the laptop was to be the accused? No one ever thinks these things could be the cause of such an injury, but then again they are the silent killers. No one ever tells you this when you're buying a laptop. You don't have employees tell you "this one is more convenient in case you drop it on your toes" or "it weighs less in case your foot breaks its fall" maybe they should. In reality I guess the moral of the blog is that the things you least expect could hurt you. Beware of laptops, just saying. We're pretty accident prone, maybe one day we'll end up in a place like this: 


Well best of luck to all of you in this crazy laptop attacking filled world. Stay safe.

-The A Team

No comments:

Post a Comment