Friday, February 28, 2014

Abby Got Jokes

The everyday life of Apt 179

(Proceeds to laugh)
I think I should do 8,000 because that’s my favorite number!
Should I do a Santa Fe, Elantra.... my mom has an Elantra!
I think I'm going to do an Elantra! 
How many miles??? What? I’m going to put all miles!
(Proceeds to break into song and dance...)


We are going swimming....
What?  Ok I have to shave my legs
Never in a million years!
 No do not 
I’m deleting my twitter
Oh no oh no 
How do you delete your twitter?
How do you do this?
I’m nervous
Ahhhh please delete it right now! 
uhhh uhhh (dramatically) please delete that please!
 I am never going to get a husband now!!
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!


The point of this post is because of Abby there is never a dull moment in the apartment!
She is so funny and loves (really loves) to laugh!



The conculsion Abby's got jokes and a tiny pinky! No really look at it! Its so cute!

Abby is on the left!

P.s. WOOO WOOO!

We love you Abs
R&R





No comments:

Post a Comment