She's fierce, she's fabulous, she's Beyoncé. Ugh, she is just so beautiful and has an amazing body. Seriously, my goal is to be her when I grow up, like who doesn't want to be a hot mom? Beyoncé is a hot mom.
If I were to be Beyoncé, I wouldn't have to do any homework because I would just tell my professors the following:
"I sold more than 400,000 albums in 24 hours, I don't need to do homework."
"Uhm excuse, do you know who I am? Homework is for peasants, I'm the Queen."
"I am Beyoncé."
Actually if I were to be her, "I am Beyoncé" would be my answer for everything.
Why didn't you do your chores?
"I am Beyoncé."
You didn't do the essay, why?
"I am Beyoncé."
Do you have a solution to end world hunger?
"I am Beyoncé."
Can I be Beyoncé? Please?
-Special K

No comments:
Post a Comment