Monday, February 24, 2014

Starbucks = My Grades

A Sour Apple Frappuccino is all I need to turn my frown upside down.


It seems that the longer I am away from home the hungrier I become for the city. I miss the smells of cultures mixing as the busy sounds of life rise up from the street. Don't get me wrong I love being able to sleep without the constant hum of traffic and I adore the residents of Rexburg, Idaho who would gladly do anything for someone in need, but as the semester nears it's end I have begun to crave the small trips we take to Idaho Falls (IF).

In IF they have a Wal-Mart with produce! And restaurants and a mall but most important they have a Starbucks! That brings me to the title of this post. Without these trips to Idaho Falls for study breaks at Starbucks I would be in hole. A hole filled with late nights spent watching paint dry as I attempt to gather motivation to do my work. Starbucks has become my motivation.

In my room the chores that occupy most peoples lives become my means of procrastination. What I have a paper due in an hour? Must be time to vacuum the apartment. I am supposed to be studying for a midterm. Time to alphabetize my nail polishes. I have a speech tomorrow. Let’s rearrange my furniture.

The truth is if you give me a delicious drink, a hot croissant, and a cafĂ© environment I can accomplish anything.  So here is my ode to Starbucks. Thank you for existing because without you my grades would also be non-existent.
Heres us....

& Kareena





Love R & R

No comments:

Post a Comment